Welcome to the Witchipedia's "Ask the Witches" section. Here you will find a number of questions that have been asked by many people regarding magick, witchcraft, the occult and Pagan and Heathen religions. If you have an answer to their questions, you are encouraged to share it by clicking first on the question's link, and then after reading the entire question, scroll to the bottom and click on the "add a comment" link to provide your answer.
Please ask your question by entering it into the box below and clicking "Ask this question". Keep it brief, you will be able to add more details in a moment. Your question will then be put to the community!
Don't be shy. Chances are, someone else is wondering the same thing.
Here's a few suggestions for the best experience for all.
- Please keep your questions on topic. (The topic is witchcraft and magick.)
- Please do not ask questions along the lines of "Is there a spell for this?" The answer is yes; there is a spell for just about every purpose. (Note: You can contact Dawn directly for help with this.)
- Please do not ask overly personal questions or include the real names of other people in your questions. These will be deleted without further consideration. If your question is personal, you may wish to contact Dawn directly.
- This is not the free psychic network. Please do not ask for predictions or readings. Questions of this nature will be deleted.
- Please search keywords related to your topic on the Witchipedia (search is in the upper right hand corner), peruse our glossary and look through other questions on this page before asking your question. It may have already been answered.
- This is not the classified section. We don't have a classified section. I suggest http://www.witchvox.com . If you are looking to connect with folks, that's the place to go.
- Please restrict your punctuation to the grammatically required minimum. The number of exclamation points and question marks you can manage to fit into a title or paragraph is not proportional to the speed or accuracy of our response.
If you require personal assistance, you may speak with Dawn Black directly, subject to her availability and a small fee for her time.
I am undergoing an operation that is potentially fatat, I was wondering what happens to a witch once they die. My mom has been resistant ever since she learned of me being wiccan and now keeps asking where will you go if you die?
I don't know why, but I can go in the dream of people. Some night, I dream to someone. So far, so good. And one day, I met the person I dreamed the night before. I said that the day before I dream about her, funny coincidence , she also had dream of me . And thereafter , several other events such as this one unfolded. What does it mean? What am I? Is it normal?
I've found contemplating information on this topic through various websites and I am hoping you could shed some light on this for me.
I am looking to cast a spell to get out of an uncomfortable relationship. What herbs, crystals, etc. would help in this endeavor?
What is it?
What does it mean?
It's been a while since I've been on this site but I really wanted to ask what is the concept of age in a relationship between a witch and a wizard? I met my other half who is also into magick and we have been content with each other beyond imagination. We do our magick rituals together and have the exact same perceptions on life.There is an age difference though and it's the only thing that bothers me in silence. He is not concerned about it and when I mentioned it to him he told me that the universe decides about the souls' fate and to whom do they belong to and that we should accept this blessing. He is 35 and I am 48 (but look younger). I wonder though why a mature and brilliant man who is younger than me, came now into my life…Any input on this???
what is the best spell for monetary gain? financial gain from doing what you love so you no longer "have" to work a 9-5?
I am requesting a spell that can make something out of nothing.
Many people have asked me: I have heard the Wicca is simply another name for Witchcraft. OR I have heard that Wicca means Good or White Witchcraft, while the term Witchcraft applies to evil or black Witchcraft. OR Some folks tell me that Witchcraft and Wicca are the same thing, others tell me they are two different things. Who is right?
I am getting too much information on how to study Witch Craft. I like to learn and do things proficiently, so I am looking for advice from you. I trust what you may suggest, having read a lot of the responses to other folks questions. Thank you for your help. blessed be you and yours
Are you supposed to start at the base of the candle and work to the wick?
<-|-> Middle to wick then middle to base?
->|<- Wick to middle then base to middle?
I've read so many different ways and I would like to know the proper way so I'm not pushing something away when I'm actually trying to attract it and vise versa.
I haven't really tried to research on rain itself and I thought to make a question. One thing I know is that, 4 weddings I have personally been to which was raining that day, ended up in divorce…..I was prompted to ask my question because as I was standing outside today I saw two magpies flying together and I felt like saying a charm/wish. A few minutes later it rained lightly. Could that rain indicate some kind of negative message?
I have a patch of land near my front porch where I would like to plant some ornamental plants. Are there any plants that will bring positive magickal energy to my home if I plant them there?
I am trying to decide which stones to add to this branch a tree dropped for me but it's being stubborn even though I previously felt that it would be right to add stones. I am guessing the Will would be a strength of this wood but I am not sure what else.
How can we improve this section?