The Oak Pentagram Amulet
Protection for the home, Beacon to other Magick Folks & Symbol of Midsummer.
-5 X Small (6-8"), thin sticks of Oak (best if cut fresh & still green for flexibility)
-5 X Lengths of Natural Twine or Leather (If using a color, Red or Yellow would be best)
-MOST IMPORTANT You & Your Magickal Intent
2) Light the incense…whatever your preference but including some dried oak leaves in the mix would be appropriate.
4) Assemble the Oak twigs to form an interwoven pentagram.
5) With the string or leather, begin binding the twigs at each point of the pentagram, all the while chanting…the chant can be something common like the "Goddess Chant" (Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali…Inanna.. repeated over & over) or something more personal & of your own creation.
6) When all 5 points of the pentagram are bound pause again & meditate/visualize all of the powers you've called for this ritual..the Elements, Deities etc flowing into the amulet you have created.
7) Thank all of the Elements & powers you have called & give them license to depart.
Taught to me by a very old Italian Lady, she called herself a Catholic but often spoke of Aradia & well…taught me this spell!
This was originally posted by FraterAC on Feb 27, 2013 and was moved from the old site to the new by Morningbird during the 2015 upgrade. Some formatting changes were made and internal links added where appropriate.